I thought i'd lost this chili when i tried to take out some seeds from the fridge and tried to germinate them - none germinated. So i frantically took out all the boxes of seeds and to my horror i found that there is only one box labelled 'SB' (my code for this chili cos at first i thought it is scotch bonnet): that's the one with the unseccessful seeds. There was a box without any labels but somehow i had a feeling that the seeds look like aji's so i tried them. When the flowers bloomed i was very sure i got the right one cos the flowers were big and the petals had a large green patch in the middle. Now i'm waiting for them to ripen so i can harvest some seeds for next year.
Dracaena species newly discovered
3 months ago